The revenues generated by this fee will be used to fund all stormwater-related services, which include:
- Associated property acquisitions
- Construction of necessary capital improvement projects
- Enforcement of the City’s stormwater ordinances
- Planning for future impacts
- Stormwater infrastructure maintenance and repairs
The fee will also pay for annual compliance requirements of the City’s NPDES MS4 permit, which is a program mandated by the State and Federal government for all communities similar in size to Gallatin.