I am new to Gallatin and need to set up trash service. What do I do?

A trash service application can be obtained at Gallatin Public Works (641 Long Hollow Pike), Gallatin Public Utilities (239 Hancock Street), or on the City website under Garbage Collection - New Service. The application can be emailed to Rosemary Gammons or dropped off at either of the locations above. After the application has been received, you will need to provide the Environmental Services division with the serial number of the container you intend to use before service can begin. This number is stamped on the front of most cans. Contact (615) 452-2147 to report your serial number of if you have any further questions or concerns.

Show All Answers

1. What Items should not be placed in my container?
2. Why do I keep getting notes left on my can from Environmental Services?
3. I have been instructed to purchase a new container. How do I do this?
4. Can I burn my leaves and small branches?
5. How should one dispose of hazardous waste?
6. Will the City pick up brush or tree limbs?
7. What if I need the City to pick up more than a trailer full of brush or tree limbs?
8. What if I have items that will not fit into my trash container?
9. How do I dispose of bagged yard waste?
10. I am new to Gallatin and need to set up trash service. What do I do?