Gallatin's first zero-depth pool complete with a splash pad and three slides including a 57' speed slide! New hours for Back to School!
New features at Tommy Garrott Aquatics Facility include a 57-foot waterslide,134-foot waterslide and a 167 -foot waterslide, party areas, kids train slide, water tower, spray toys, umbrellas, splash pad, two concession areas, and plenty of room to relax. For your safety we have a height requirement of 48 inches for the water slides.
Lockers are free to use, you may bring your own lock.
1. Parents or guardians are expected to supervise children.
2. Appropriate swim attire must be worn.
3. No running on pool deck or excessive rough play in and around pool.
4. All patrons above the age of 2 entering to pool area must pay an admission fee. These fees include non-swimmers. Re-entry will require another admission.
5. All children 2 and under, or any child who is not toilet-trained must wear a swim diaper.
6. All children under the age of 12 are not allowed to remain in the facility unless accompanied by a person at least 16 years of age.
7. No outside food or drink allowed in the facility.
8. No outside furniture or umbrellas allowed in the facility.
9. Alcohol is not permitted in the facility. Persons under the influence of alcohol or exhibiting erratic behavior shall not be permitted to enter the facility.
10. Tobacco products and/or vaporizers are to be used in designated areas only.
11. Patrons with skin disease, communicable disease, open lesions, nasal or ear discharges, or other open wounds will not be permitted in the pool.
12. The pool will be cleared in the event of lightning or thunder for 30 minutes after the last occurrence of said event. Refunds will not be issued based on a weather related closure.
13. Lifeguards are provided to ensure your safety and enforce safety rules, and respond to emergency situations. For your safety, please follow their instructions.