As public servants to the City of Gallatin, we will provide timely customer service by effectively and efficiently collecting and distributing information while protecting sensitive data.
The Office of the City Recorder is responsible for:
- Keeping minutes of city council and committee meetings
- Collect city property tax
- Process and collect traffic citations
- Issue business licenses
- Maintain and distribute public records
- Issue beer, solicitor, special event, and parade permits
- Process garbage can sales
- Collect utility payments
- Home/Business alarm registration
Mail payments to:
Recorder's Office Room 112
132 West Main Street
Gallatin, TN 37066
In person at the Recorder's Office in city hall, room 111, or by using the drive-up window.
Payments can be made online through the links below.