Gallatin Municipal Court: 615-451-5893
December Court Dates: As Scheduled
January Court Dates: As Scheduled
February Court Dates: As Scheduled
Defensive Driving Class: As Scheduled (Virtual)
Gallatin Municipal Court primarily handles traffic tickets issued by the Gallatin Police Department within the city limits. If you are unclear as to the nature of the charge against you, please contact Gallatin Municipal Court.
Changing Your Court DateTo change a court date, contact Gallatin Municipal Court at 615-451-5893.
NOTE: Court dates may only be changed once.
- Unsure of your court date and time - call 615-451-5893.
- Citation payments accepted in-person 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on or before the scheduled court date.
- Accepted forms of payment include: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check, Cash or Card using the Online Payment System.
Paying a Ticket without Appearing in CourtAll citations will indicate the scheduled court date in the middle portion of the citation.
If you wish to plead guilty without coming to court, follow these steps:
- Include a Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Personal Check made payable to Gallatin Municipal Court. Cash is only accepted at cashier's window at City Hall. You may also Pay Online. NOTE: If you are under 17 years old, payment cannot be made online.
- Enclose ticket and payment in envelope
- Mail to:
City of Gallatin Municipal Court
132 West Main Street, Room 112
Gallatin, TN 37066
- Mail to: