Stop Service

Stop Your Water Service

If you are moving out of the City of Gallatin and wish to cancel your service with us, you will need to complete the Moving Form and return it to us. You may return it using several different methods:
  • In person
  • Mail
  • Facsimile
  • Email
  • Online


Submit the online Disconnect Service form.