Code Red Message System
CodeRED enables emergency notifications by telephone, text message, email, and social media of time-sensitive information, emergencies, or urgent notifications. As you register to receive CodeRED alerts, you have the ability to select the types of messages you wish to receive and your preferred means of communication.
Emergency Warnings (customizable)
- Weather Warnings (flash flood, severe thunderstorm, tornado are examples of options you can choose to be notified)
- Evacuation orders and instructions
- Boil water orders
- Warnings of bomb threats, chemical spills, or gas leaks
- Missing person alerts
- Reports of criminal activities in or near your area
Community Messages (optional)
- Street closures and construction
- Community Events
How to Sign Up
1. Start by clicking the enroll link. You'll be taken to a new subscriber page asking you to enter your email address, delivery preferences and optional password. Setting a password will allow you to control how your email address is subscribed and unsubscribed to in the system and protect from others subscribing on your behalf, without your permission.
2. Enter the information then press the “save” button.
3. After pressing the “save” button, you'll be taken to the "quick subscribe" page where you can continue to subscribe to email alert services. After making your selections, press the “save” button.
4. After selecting your subscription pages, you will be asked to enter your ZIP code, and then press the “save” option. This is an optional question.
5. To activate your subscription request, you will be sent a message to your email account asking you to confirm your request by pressing on an enclosed link.
Enroll in CodeRED online
CodeRED Mobile Alert app
The nation’s most downloaded public safety notification app – enabling you to receive these notifications directly to their mobile device whether at home, on the road, or traveling around the country.
- Free download – Protects residents and visitors traveling across CodeRED communities
- Customized user experience – Subscribers choose the types of alerts they wish to receive
- Simple interface – Ad-free, easy-to-use interactive map available on iOS and Android devices
- Customizable settings – Optional audible hands-free driving, establish personal warning radius, and view optional weather feeds